Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm Baaaack....

Hi Everyone who may visit this page! Since I haven't posted in two years, I figured I'd update with a little post and notification that I have come out of retirement!  Kids are two years older, we are in a different house, and I just got a new convection oven!!!  Bring on the orders!  Of course I have kept up my baking and random family cakes through the past two years, but it is good to be back and I'm ready to jump in and get my creative juices flowing!  Thank you to all of you who keep asking me for cakes!  Your loyalty makes coming back to cakerating a whole lot easier :)  I'll be posting pics soon!!!
Best,
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Omg....
    I am thrilled! You are so incredibly talented. My parties have not been the same without your amazing sugar cookies. Do you have a official website? How can I contact you? So glad you are back.

    Jodi Bilotti-Howe

    ReplyDelete