Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cool Wedding Cake

This is a picture of a wedding cake that I did this past weekend. The bride choose an awesome design, and it was one of my more challenging wedding cakes - but fun. The cake is a red velvet with buttercream frosting. I love this cake!

Here is a copy of the letter I received from the bride after the wedding:

Thank you so much for that amazing cake!!! Sorry I didn't get to see you, but I have to tell you that it killed me to cut into that cake it was beyond beautiful! The DJ, dino. bbq and my photographer all said they have done a million weddings and they have never see such a cool cake so needless to say I had to give you e mail to lots of people hope you don't mind. Also I have about three girlfriends that are getting married in the next three years and they all want you! and it was delicious! Thank you again Danielle you are truly talented!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment